This is an absolute cracker. We are so excited by how multi-use this product is. The Utility Blanket is a compact, lightweight & versatile water resistant blanket that has a variety of applications.
Useful as a ground cover for your swag, festival picnic blanket or to protect the back seat of your car, the large yet compact size when folded makes this your new favourite adventure essential. Even has you covered when you need to bring your boot-load of plants home from the nursery! No soil in the back of your car.
Made from waxed canvas, this blanket will develop a unique character over time that reflects your journeys together.
- 10oz Waxed Canvas Material for longevity
- Heavy duty Grommets
- Water resistant
- 190cm L x 135cm W
- Weight: 1.7 Kg
The following instructions will help you preserve the life of your Remote Projects purchase. Similar to an Oilskin coat, canvas requires and may require reproofing from time to time.
- Remove dirt or sand using a brush and/or sponge with cold water. Do not wash with detergent or hot water as this removes the oil and wax which are crucial to the duck canvas's waterproofing qualities.
- Hang to dry outside or in a well ventilated area until completely dry - keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading.
- Once completely dry, the if the canvas was cleaned using pure soap, it may require reproofing in these areas.
- Do not machine wash, dry clean, starch or iron
Reproofing - With use over time, the oil and wax on the Duck Canvas fabric will naturally dry out. We recommend reproofing your purchase once a year for longevity. Remote Projects have developed their own Australian made re-proofing wax - please get in touch if you are interested.
- Using a brush, remove all mould from the canvas.
- Apply diluted vinegar onto the affected areas with a sponge.
- Hand wash in warm water and a pure/organic soap.
- Rinse off the soap
- Hang to dry outside - keep out of direct sunlight
- Cleaned area's may require re-proofing
Always store your Remote Projects product in a dry well ventilated area. Do not place in a cupboard or plastic bag for long periods of time, otherwise like all canvas goods it can become mouldy.
Remote Projects products are covered by a 10 year warranty from the day they were purchased, when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
This warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship and doesn't apply if damage is caused by unreasonable use or neglect, normal wear and tear, or if you change your mind.
Mould or damage caused by prolonged exposure to moisture is not covered by the 10 year warranty and care must be taken to ensure your gear is stored in a well ventilated area.
The warranty does not cover colour fading as this is part of the canvas ageing process.
In order to make a warranty claim, you need to have purchased your Remote Projects item through our website and must have proof of purchase in the form of a receipt.
WHY THE TCS TEAM LOVE REMOTE PROJECTS...
These beauties look, feel and smell exactly like you think they will, amazing!
The idea of Remote Projects was formed on a remote island-hopping trip in India with a surfboard, hammock and a trusty 1981 military-issued backpack.
A tip of the hat to the simplicity of the nomadic Aussie swagman and his cherished few possessions, Remote Projects is made for those who love the Australian lifestyle and this beautiful country we are lucky enough to call home.
Clever, functional and so uniquely Australian.
Choose the Conron Store for eco-friendly packaging that's kind to the Earth.
Supporting Aussie Brands
We proudly support Aussie brands, nurturing local innovation and quality.
Embracing Outdoor Activities
Join us in spending 2 hours outside, 2 days a week, for a healthier lifestyle.