Funky Trunks Men's Training Jammers - Texta Mess
- Hip-to-knee coverage with contoured panelling, flatlock stitching and front pouch lining.
- A drawcord to keep you locked in position and a wide elastic leg opening and waistband for added comfort around your hips and above your knee.
- Branded with a rubber print Funky Trunks logo and made for durability, warmth and comfort
- Made from exclusive C-Infinity fabric, a 100% Italian polyester that is a colourful breakthrough in chlorine resistant fabric technology!
- The superior choice for swimmers, C-Infinity has exceptional strength and can retain its durability far beyond other elastane swimwear fabrics.
- Ideal for frequent pool use for recreational and performance-based swimming.
HOW SHOULD YOU CARE FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR?
The swimwear garments are made from a durable polyester fabric however it is important that they are looked after like any garment that you wish to keep for a long time. Here are a few tips:
- Always rinse your swimwear in clean water, or wash with a mild detergent after every use.
- Dry your swimwear in the shade as the damaging rays of the sun will deteriorate the fabric quicker. Don't leave your swimwear rolled in a wet towel all day and expect it to live a long life!
- Avoid excessive chlorine as high degrees of any chemical will result in bleaching of the colour and will destroy the fabric and garment stitching.
- Avoid regular spas as the combination of heat and chlorine will deteriorate your swimwear more rapidly.
- Avoid contact with sunscreens, perfume, deodorant, tanning products and excessive perspiration. These can all cause staining and age your swimwear. The oils in these products can deteriorate elastic so ensure you rinse your swimwear thoroughly after use.
- Rough surfaces cause snagging and wear-and-tear to your swimwear. If you use a waterslide, lie on concrete, slide off the edge into a pool you will cause pilling of the fabric. If you slide along the footpath in your best Sunday suit it will get damaged and your swimwear is no different.
- Remove any trapped sand by gently running your fingernail over your swimwear.
- Do not iron or tumble dry your swimwear.
- If your swimwear has a drawcord pull the cords together to tighten rather than away from each other, otherwise you may rip the drawcord holes.
WHY WE LOVE FUNKY TRUNKS
In October 2002 the first pair of Funky Trunks were launched unceremoniously at a suburban Melbourne pool by national swimmer Duncan McLean to a chorus of laughter and cheers from the squad.
Born and bred in Melbourne, Funky Trunks is the Aussie label for guys to make a statement when the pants come down.
With crazy colours in comfy styles, spread across an extensive range of swimwear, Funky Trunks is designed for serious performance without the serious attitude.
Choose the Conron Store for eco-friendly packaging that's kind to the Earth.
Supporting Aussie Brands
We proudly support Aussie brands, nurturing local innovation and quality.
Embracing Outdoor Activities
Join us in spending 2 hours outside, 2 days a week, for a healthier lifestyle.