The Holden Monaro is a rear wheel drive coupé that was produced by Holden between 1968 and 1977 and between 2001 and 2005. A completely new generation body design emerged with the HQ series in July 1971, including the new Monaro 'LS' model which featured four headlights and chrome trim rings taken from the Holden Premier sedan.
These T-Shirts are soft, enjoyable to wear made from 100% cotton
- Comfortable, flattering fit
- Easy to maintain, easy to wash and wear - this is not a high maintenance garment
- This garment will be around for a while and may last longer than your car (depends on the car!)
- Australian designed and made
- Made from beautifully soft 180 GSM 100% cotton, the t-shirt is super comfy with a great modern cut
- Features Shoulder to Shoulder tape for excellent shape and double needle bottom hem & sleeves. The cotton is pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage.
WHY WE LOVE GARAGE 79...
This is a brand we can recommend from personal experience. Joel rates the fit and feel, and the quality. Great conversation starter - everyone will want to know where you got it!
From the girls - beautiful quality, these shirts look great on. A cool little Australian business, that shares our business ethos of fun!
Choose the Conron Store for eco-friendly packaging that's kind to the Earth.
Supporting Aussie Brands
We proudly support Aussie brands, nurturing local innovation and quality.
Embracing Outdoor Activities
Join us in spending 2 hours outside, 2 days a week, for a healthier lifestyle.